From Monday, 5th September 2016 we will no longer accept verbal requests for repeat prescriptions. This covers requests via telephone or at the reception desk.
We have introduced this to ensure that we reduce instances of incorrect medication being ordered, or missed from requests due to miscommunication.
You will still be able to order your medication via any of the following methods;
- Online via Patient Access (preferred method) (See home page for details on how to register)
- By completing the right-hand side of your prescription (the part that your pharmacy give you back, which has a list of all of your repeat medications on it). Once completed you can;
- Drop it into the practice, or
- Post it to us, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for its return. If you use the post, please remember to allow additional time
- By fax - Adelaide Street's fax number is 01253 290765, Harris Medical Centre is 01253 600390
If you feel that you will not be able to do any of the 3 options above, please write to the Practice Manager and he will be able to look at your particular circumstances and make appropriate arrangements.
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.