As part of the governments new 'White Paper' consultation, it is likely that old style 'practice boundaries' will be abolished in the coming months, which will mean patients will be allowed to register with whichever practice they wish, irrespective of where they live.
However, at the moment we are still stating the following boundaries to patients wishing to register or remain registered with the practice.
If you are not sure if your address is within our boundaries please ask at reception where this can be checked for you.
Adelaide Street Boundaries
- North - Warley Road/Plymouth Road
- South - Westmorland Avenue/Rigby Road
- East - St. Walburgas Road/East Park Drive/Whitegate Drive
- West - The Prom
The Harris Medical Centre Boundaries
- North - South Park Drive/Lawson Road
- South - School Road/Whitehill Road
- East - Preston New Road/Clifton Drive
- West - Vicarage Lane/Midgeland Road