To Assist Everyone Let Us Help You By:
- Telling us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination
- Asking for a private room, if appropriate, to discuss any confidential matters
You Can Help Us By:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10.00am
- Requesting emergency prescriptions only between 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Ringing for the results of tests after 2.00pm
- Remembering that the results of tests can only be given to the patient concerned.
Failure To Attend Appointments
If a patient fails to attend a pre-booked appointment on two occasions in a six month period, a warning letter will be sent to that patient, advising them that a further occurrence could risk removal from the practice.
If the patient fails to attend another appointment he/she will be removed from the practice list.
The practice manager will write to the patient and explain the reasons for removal including details of how to register with another practice.
**HELP US TO HELP YOU - KEEP IT OR CANCEL IT!**